Test your knowledge, both Dram, and Sci!
- Who are Valentine and Proteus?
- What does LIGO stand for?
- Which Australian playwright wrote “Things I know to be true”?
- Who is Valentina Tereshkova?
- Who said “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- What construction game is based on the Danish for ‘Play well’?
- Isotopes of an element:
- Share the same number of protons but have different numbers of neutrons
- Share the same number of protons but have different numbers of electrons
- Share the same number of neutrons but have different numbers of protons
- Who wrote The Life of Galileo?
- The names of Santa’s 8 (or 9) caribou are…?
- What is the scientific name for reindeer and which sex has antlers?
Interesting snippet from Wikipedia –
The South Park Christmas special “Red Sleigh Down” (2002), Santa’s sleigh is shot down over Iraq, killing the eight famous reindeer. The protagonists go to rescue him with Santa’s backup team: Steven, Fluffy, Horace, Chantel, Skippy, Rainbow, Patches, and Montel.