Quiz questions are here.
- The two gentlemen of Verona in Shakespeare’s eponymous play
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory
- Andrew Bovell
- She is the first and youngest woman to have flown in space with a solo mission on the Vostok 6 on 16 June 1963. She orbited the Earth 48 times, spent almost three days in space, and to date remains the only woman to have been on a solo space mission.
- Oscar Wilde
- LEGO – leg godt
- Bertolt Brecht
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (Donder/Donner), Blixem (Blitzen) (and Rudolph)
- Rangifer tarandus – both – it’s the only species of deer where both the sexes have antlers.